Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Friends

If you are my friend, you are nice and smart
If you are smart, but not nice, then you are not my friend
If you are nice, but not smart, then you could be worse than an enemy is to me

My friends pray for me, even though they never say they do
My friends they...
Smile when they hear or see me
Inspire me
Never fear me
Honor my anger
Take me as I am. They give me their advice
Never envy me. They never think I envy them
Love and trust me
Value my knowledge and skill
Are beside me when I need to be in touch with them
Believe I understand them, even when I reside silent
They know I try to understand them, even when I painfully request them to say nothing

My friends never chase revenge
My friends are...
Honest. They are never rude
Never dominant
Not aggressive
Aware of people's rights
Pure
Kind, yet they are never naive

They never fear to lose their jobs for their ethics
They...
Never deceive themselves. They deceive no one
Never take advantage of simple people
Do apologies
Value virtue and celibacy outside marriage

My friends believe that life has a great meaning
They are...
Merciful
Callers for peace
Neither superstitious, nor superficial

They...
Never adore money. They never seek luxury
Adore no person or object. They only adore the True Lord

My friends are not perfect

Much love to you, my friends

7 comments:

Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Nice list man :)

And nice to have you a close friend.

Omar the Royal Blue said...

Hasan: Thanks for leaving the first comment on my blog :)
My friends, they leave comments :D LOL

GraY FoX said...

your friends are blessed to have u dude :P
and your friends contain one dude named gray fox that is extremely nice and cool :P

Anonymous said...

Buongiorno dalla bella Italia!
Hey dear Omar,
what a brilliant idea! This blog is really nice.
Your E-mail was entitled "Omar de Damas" C'est bien joli!!
Well.. Things that make me smile. Let me think for a while..
1. Italians trying desperately to pronounce the letter "H" that doesn't exist in their alphabet!!
2. your smile dear Omar! So please don't loose it!
3. the Pope Benedict when he speaks Latin with his very funny German accent!!
4. when I read the ideas of this blog!

Ciao!!
Amer

Anonymous said...

My best friend in world,omar,,I dont know what to say,,mmmm,I hope to be as good as real friends are.Take care dear & its a very nice page.Itani.

Omar the Royal Blue said...

Gray Fox:
And you’re also smart, and you truly inspired me many times during the last year. The begging of this post was inspired somehow by a message you sent to your friends during Eid Alfitr.

Semplicita1:
Why did you leave me my friend? We could have achieved something great together by now.

Anonymous:
Itani, not only you do pass all the rules of this list successfully, you even pass my extended strict list that I keep to myself. You are a pure noble human and a brave man. You are a true brother of mine.

Anonymous said...

Man I didn't leave you! What are you talking about?